If you or your staff are constantly switching between different tasks, a lot of time and efficiency are wasted. We also understand that company resources are often limited and there may be a lack of technical expertise within teams, which can hinder company growth. This is where 81346 eLab can help.
Through our panel build services, we are able to free up client resources that can be focused on creating machine or system concepts. Leave it to us to prepare drilling drawings, assembly and labeling drawings, wire termination details, connection lists, and terminal diagrams.
We advise Routeco - one of Europe’s leading distributors of industrial automation and control products. You will benefit in a number of ways:
- Stock-holding: buy the exact final assembly exactly as you require;
- Purchasing cost: only order one part instead of multiple items;
- Labour cost: saves skilled workforce time in cutting rails and simple assembly;
- Material costs: eliminates unused components and material waste.
We advise CadCabel - a systems provider using bundle technology for control cabinet wiring. You will benefit in a number of ways:
- Quality: You will be using the highest quality wires;
- Labour costs: You will have minimum wiring time;
- Labelling: CadCabel offers wire bundle technology for manufacturers such as WAGO, Phoenix, Weidmüller, Murrplastik, Partex, and several others.